Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hug Me Pillows Part 2 and update

The last two weeks have been very up and down in relation to my pain. I did experience some good days around the middle of last week which was really awesome because I was able to get some school work done and finish a subject. School work is one of the hardest things for me to focus on because of my pain and my pain is the reason I now have to do school from home. It's not so bad though, I can graduate a year early now:)

I've also been working on my Hug Me Pillows. I've gotten lots of orders which is fabulous:) I'm working through them slowly. My work goes slower because I only have a simple sewing machine that does not do embroidery letters so I have to either hand stitch the words "Hug Me" or use a super tiny zigzag stitch and form the letters the best I can. I've looked into getting an embroidery machine but would have to sell about 60 or more pillows to be able to buy one. I've come up with two new designs for them. A heart and one with a mustache. I was going to make every pillow have a smile but I just really loved the idea of a mustache. The mustache itself makes me laugh so I think it still counts:)
With lots of love,
Taylor







P.S. I don't know what happened to the color when I took the picture but with the one with the mustache the face is a deep red orange and the heart is red.

"I try to be so tough
But I'm just not strong enough
I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me
I try to be good enough
But I'm nothing without Your love
Savior, please keep saving me"
                 - Song "Savior, Please"

No comments:

Post a Comment