Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Plushies and such

So here is another project I've been working on. I absolutely love the game angry birds and I wanted a plushie of them but they are like $25 a piece so I decided to make my own. I actually made this one a while back but now I am working on the pig from angry birds and the other birds. I used Obsessively Stitching's tutorial and it was so easy to follow. And personally I think mine turned out really well:) Even though my picture quality is pretty bad and I think I made the feather on the top of his head backwards. :/

So that was about the plushies, now the such. I am doing very badly. My ankle is being such a pain and my RSD is worse, I can't put any weight on my ankle because it hurts too much so I am using crutches or staying sitting. Calmare isn't really working anymore and I don't know what to do. We are looking into ketamine but it really scares me because it is so risky. Please pray for me to feel better and be able to walk properly in time for my graduation ceremony on the 17th of June. I really want to be able to walk under my own power. I am going to sew a skirt for my graduation and I really hope it turns out good. I will post pictures when I am finished.
With lots of love,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment