Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Neurologic Relief Center- New Treatment

On Monday I went to a new Dr. and actually had a good experience for once:) I went to see Dr. Rob DeMartino who is a chiropractor and a head trainer for The Neurologic Relief Center which is nation wide. He is an amazing dr who really cares and is super nice. I've been in twice and had testing done and have already had some results/relief:) I am so excited!:D The experience is so strange, because so many different things happen in your body, which is good because changes means it is working. I was having extra tingling, weird hot and cold feelings and as though my right leg, my rsd leg, was floating. The treatments have to deal with meningeal decompression and some other things that sort of confuse me but I think it's working. I will update more later when I have more treatments done. Please keep me in your prayers as I begin this adventure.
Here is a picture of the flowchart the dr made me explaining everything, If anyone has questions I will be happy to answer them:)

With lots of love,
Taylor

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing and I am holding the space for you to FEEL EASE and Harmony as your body balances out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taylor.
    My name is Brenda and I too have started at the Neurologic Relief Center but in Arkansas. I am so happy for u that u are feeling a change. I too am able to feel changes. Dr. Katinka has gotten me to a zero after only 2 days. I been having some pain off and on but its still isn't too bad. I hope and I will be praying that u too will be completly out of pain. I believe we started the same day. Last Monday. Don't forget to rest. I know u want to do stuff that u haven't been able to but... REST! lol. Hang in there. I will keep in touch.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete