Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Stupid leg :(

So life has been pretty hard lately. I've pretty much been bed ridden because I can no longer bear weight on my right leg( my RSD leg) without being in tremendous excruciating pain in my knee and shin. I'm using crutches to get around the house and I really hate them. We are probably going to go get a wheelchair from a friend until I get better, at least enough to walk. This is hard for me because I've never been this bad to where I would have to use a wheelchair, it seriously sucks. I have an appointment with a neurologist today but I don't know how much good it will do. I hope you all are doing better than me.
With lots of love,
Taylor

"Pain pain go away, don't ever come back another day"- Quote by me

4 comments:

  1. Hey Taylor :)

    I know how you feel, I've been on crutches since November 5th. It sucks!! I also had to get a wheelchair for getting around :(

    I havent been able to walk either. It's been pretty bad.

    I like your quote at the end though :)

    The tough part about this I think is knowing that I might be the only person in my room with RSD. But it seems pretty hard to believe that for some reason.

    Hope your having a pain free day!

    :) Kyleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry,
    2 errors in my comment, lol.
    I put in my comment that I had a wheelchair, I meant to say that I have a wheelchair for getting around.
    and, I put I know that Im the only one in my room that has it, lol. I actually meant in my city.
    Sorry for the confusion! My computer has been acting strange lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks:) I feel that I am the only one with RSD in my city as well but I get what you mean, it seems like there has to be someone else too. I put something out on the RSDhopeteens asking if there was anyone around me but I never got anything back. I hope you are doing well,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete